Charter Triple Play – A Deal That’s A Step Ahead Of Your Needs
IF YOU happen to make regular sojourns to the digital consumer marketplace in your area, chances are that you might have come across a plan interestingly referred to as the Charter Triple Play offer. You may have, thereafter, become curious about exactly what this service package has to offer to meet your unique entertainment & connectivity needs.
And, of course, your budgetary requirements (how can they be ever be forgotten!).
Because let’s face it, an all-in-one (and 3-in-1, to be precise) broadband Internet, Cable TV and digital Phone plan offered at an amazingly low starting price of $89.97/month – charged at $29.99 for each included service – is certainly hard to come by these days.
So WHAT is the Charter Triple Play Deal all about?
To put it simply, the Charter Spectrum Triple Play offer encompasses three of the company’s flagship triple play (3-in-1 service) packages – which make the high-speed Internet, Cable TV and Digital Phone (Voice) services available to you on a single connection line.
Think of the service as a single-lane expressway, where you literally get the best of all worlds without any speeding ticket.
In a complete home entertainment experience, no less!
The Time Warner Triple Play Offer
Now let’s deal which all of these service provisions, namely Spectrum Internet™, TV and Voice (the constitutive ‘ingredients’ of the Charter Triple Play offer) separately – so that you can gain a clearer understanding of what you’re exactly in for when you call in to subscribe…
Please note that some of the service features detailed here may vary with time and location (depending on the company policies applicable).
- Enjoy AMAZING Download Speeds starting at 100 Mbps (and more)
- Get 24/7 Antivirus, Anti-Hacking & Antispyware protections through the built-in Software Security Suite
- Avail the FREE Internet Modem facility
- Remain totally unrestricted – with the ‘No Data Caps’ provision
- Watch over 125 HD-enabled TV Channels on the Select bundle, over 175 on the Silver bundle, and more than 200 on the Gold bundle
- Enjoy Premium Channels (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, STARZ, NFL Network & more) on the Silver and Gold bundle plans
- Have fun with the preloaded On Demand blockbuster Movies & TV Shows catalog – featuring thousands of popular screen titles in both HD & 3D
- Watch LIVE TV and On Demand Movies & TV Shows on-the-go, with the exciting Spectrum TV™ App; along with gaining access to your preferred TV Network apps
- Enjoy UNLIMITED Local & Long-Distance Calling in the U.S, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Island, Columbia and the Dominican Republic
- Make your talk sessions (and life) easy with more than 28 different calling features, including Voicemail & Call-Blocking
- Avail the FREE 411 Calls offer
- With No Hidden Charges to bog down your calling experiences
All of these service features, which really are a step ahead of what most digital vendors are currently offering to their subscribers (in the mentioned pricing range), make the Time Warner Triple Play deal a must-have service provision in 2018.
And for many years beyond (we’d be happy to wager!).
Charter Bundle Deals – An Overview of Price
The 3-in-1 Charter bundle deals referenced above (the Triple Play Select, Silver and Gold plans respectively) large differ only in terms of their price, and the number of TV channels that are made available on each.
As such, they are tailored (precisely) for different categories of television viewers, with the Select plan (starting at $89.97/mo) deemed suitable for those subscribers who can get by with popular local & international stations of generalized thematic varieties: Entertainment, News, Sports, and Documentaries etc.
The Silver ($109.97/mo) and Gold ($129.97/mo) plans introduce an increasing mix of international & Premium channels; making it easy to catch your favorite episode of the Game of Thrones (HBO) and The Affair (Showtime) with the click of a button.
Thinking About Placing Your Order?
If you’re convinced that one of the bundled plans listed above may be right for you, but are still unsure of a few service provisions (or the availability of your preferred service offer in your residential area), consider placing a call on the telephonic hotline mentioned on top of this page.
Our friendly customer care reps will only be too happy to answer all of your service queries, make appropriate suggestions, and process your order.
Yes…It’s THAT simple!